Whew, I have been MIA for awhile now. I just got so busy with work and kids and life in general. So I am going to try to do a catch up post.
Malachi and Noa have started tumbling classes and they love them! They are both naturals at it and their teachers have been very impressed so far.
Malachi has started a new year of Primary and has become quite the little stud. He has a friend named Ania in is class and he adores her. We went to her 5Th birthday party today and before going in he told me he is going to marry her someday because he just loves her and they will get married in the temple and love each other forever. At least he has his goals right.
We got a new puppy and named him Milo. He is the cutest little guy. Unfortunately I have realized that having a family dog sounded like so much fun, but actually having one, training him and cleaning up after him is not so much fun and I am not the patient type. So we had to find him a new home. In fact, because of a few things we are planning for our family we are also having to find new homes for our two female rats and our fluffy obese cat. It breaks my heart to let our cat go, he has been a huge part of our family and we all love him, but he has gotten into some bad habits that we cannot seem to break.
Other then those few changes, I am also not working at the Gold's Gym playroom anymore and I love it. It is nice to once again be schedule free roamers. We don't have to get dressed if we don't want to and we have plenty of time to play with friends.
Life is good to us. Mick and I will be celebrating 7 years of marriage in 2 months and we are still so in love it makes our friends crazy. Our life just continues to get better.





.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment