Background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ew, ew, ew, We got something shiny and new!


Last weekend we made a trip to Larry H. Miller to redeem a prize we had recieved in the mail. We had no intention of buying anything or even looking at any cars. We had just had our Nissan Quest repaired from the accident I was in and we loved our little van that took such great care of us. I even named her Emily.
Alas, we could not resist the manipulative powers of car salesmen and when they showed us the shiny silver Dodge Grand Caravan sport; with it's 5 doors, rear air, tape player that works and enough power to get me into trouble; we fell in love and brought him home. It certainly didn't hurt that the salesmen gave the exact payment we asked for, traded our old van in for a dang good amount and gave us an amazing interest rate that even they were stunned at.
Isn't he beautiful?!
I named him the Silver Bullet and even the kids are in love with him.

No comments: