Background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yip-Yip Aliens



Here they are; revel in the awesomeness of our Halloween costume. We had quite a bit of fun this year. I made several little kids cry and we were constantly hearing cries of "Hi Elmo!!! Elmo, Elmo!!!" But alas, we had fun anyway. For those of you who do not know of or remember these guys, here is a fun clip for you to enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fQaj31Wtko

Sorry, for now you will have to cut and paste the url, until I can get Mick down here to help me post it properly. =)

1 comment:

Kelly Ann said...

I just had to tell you that those costumes were awesome and it's so sad that so many of the kids had no idea who you were. that's happened to austin with his mr. t and sloth from goonies costume. i just despair when i think about the lack of parenting these kids are receiving. thanks for doing your part in educating them properly ;-)