Background

Sunday, November 22, 2009

5 Things

Ok, I obviously stole this from Emily, (thank you!) but I really like to do things like this. I hope you all will follow after; I really enjoy learning new things about family and friends.

5 Things I Don’t Leave The House Without

1. Kids, (knock on wood, I've left without keys, phone and wallet.)
2. Makeup
3. Deodorant
4. Underwear, too weird.
5. Locking the door ( this often causes problems when I leave without my keys. )



5 Cartoons I Watched When I Was Younger
1. Duck Tales
2. Rainbow bright
3. Smurfs
4. Poppels, even had the bed sheets!
5. Strawberry Shortcake


5 Things That Terrify Me
1. Some one taking my kids/hurting my kids/not knowing where they are.
2. Heights
3.The unknown, i.e. dark water, closets, the dark.
4. Being alone. I don't mean for awhile, I mean truly being alone, forever.
5.The very thought of natural disasters.


5 Things I Hate/Dislike That Everyone Else Seems To Like

1. Sushi. I tried it, I hated it.
2. The Twilight movie. 4th grade acting anyone? So lame.
3. Scrap booking. Tedious.
4. Miley Cyrus.
5. Dancing. I have no rhythm, it's embarrassing.


5 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. See my children grow old.
2. Visit Africa, Australia, Japan, Hawaii and the white sands of Florida.
3. Finish my dad's genealogy. I really want to know more about the family I've never known.
4. Become the person I see in my mom. She is truly my hero.



5 Friends/Family I Tag

Again, I'd like to see all of you do this so I can learn new things about you.
s

1 comment:

Em said...

I hope you get to see all those things before you die too. :) Its interesting to see what others fear and aspire.