Background

Monday, March 23, 2009

................................Repeat Offender



This poor kid. We went to the grocery store this morning and whenever we are ready to check out he loves to help put everything on the belt. Today I wasn't ready and didn't push the cart all the way up to the belt and Malachi leaned too far towards it, trying to put stuff on, and he went head first out of the cart. He landed on his forehead and for a minute his poor little head was stuck under his body. It was so sad. He cried and cried and I was so sad for him. The store manager made me fill out an accident report while the cashier got us some ice. There was also a very kind lady who helped me put everything on the belt and checkout and then offered to help me get out to the car. Once we got home and drugged Malachi with Ibuprofen, however, he was feeling great and acting like a high speed rocket as usual. If you remember, he looked like this a few months ago as well when he fell out of the high chair and hit the oven. Let's hope this is the last picture I take of him like this. =)

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I doubt it!

Em said...

OUCH! That makes my head hurt. poor little guy!! :( I'm glad he's (relatively) ok though.