
Malachi's first official word (besides mommy and daddy) is button. He adores his belly button, and everyone else's, and never misses an opportunity to play with his or any that may be within the vicinity of his sight. He is often found with his shirt up and his fingers on his belly as he rambles "button, button, button, button...". If he is playing with his, he insists that I uncover mine as well, and once in awhile he will go after Mick and Cheide's buttons also. It brings us such joy to watch him with his button obsession and just to hear him say it makes us laugh. (And yes, I swear I do feed Cheide, he eats like a rhino, he is just naturally anorexic looking!!!)
1 comment:
That baby is growin' nicely inside!!!
These learning times are the best full of lots of memories!
Post a Comment