I often find myself wondering, more and more often lately, where did my baby boy go?
The one I used to call Cheider-bug, or Tator-bug or just my Bug? What happened to that adorable little boy who said he wanted to marry me when he grew up? I guess I should just be grateful that, while he won't tell me he loves me in front of friends anymore, he doesn't yet get embarrassed when I eat lunch at school with him and his friends.
Cheide went to a school skating party at Classic Skating this week. Before going he told me about how his friends have "girlfriends".I tried to convey the importance of not having a girlfriend until he is 16 but he told me they don't kiss or hold hands, they just say they are bf/gf. And then Cheide revealed that there is a girl he really likes, but his friend likes her too. Upon returning home he was very happy to announce that he had discovered the girl he likes really likes him to. Oh woe is me! I feel like crying, I want my baby back and I don't want to share him. And it begins...
No comments:
Post a Comment