Background

Saturday, January 31, 2009

What will it be?

Well, come this Tuesday we will finally know what the gender of our new family member is going to be. We are hoping for a girl, but if it's a boy we will be excited too. I have been cleaning like crazy and trying to declutter the house and find new ways to make the most of our spaces. Fitting 5 people in 2 bedrooms is going to be tricky. Luckily, Cheide can't wait to share his room with Malachi, it was actually his idea, and we sold the crib and got a toddler bed for Malachi. That in itself freed up so much room. We are also looking into a bunk bed again so Cheide will have more room in his bedroom. I am driving Mick crazy but I know that he secretly thinks it's amusing and he is pretty excited too. Only 4 months to go. Wish us luck on Tuesday, mostly that the baby is just healthy and perfect, no matter what it is. And we will let you all know whether there is outdoor plumbing or not. Also, there has been a new development in Cheide's life but I am not going to tell until I can get pictures to go with the news, so look forward to that next week.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I secretly think you are amusing!

ShayLynn said...

Exciting news to happen... I look forward to seeing what you are having! I can't believe you are that far along - time flies by!