Background

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Change



For the last year many of you have commented on Micks' mustache; many differ ant comments. Everywhere we go he gets comments. Most of them are very welcome, some of them are not. I grew rather fond of other guys coming up to us in public and telling Mick how awesome his mustache is, or telling me how cool my husband is. I grew attached to the 'stache. Alas, sometimes things must change. And so it was on a dark and cold Monday night, as Mick entered the shower with his beloved mustache, and came out looking like someone I have forgotten. Cheide had to look three times, and Cheide's friends exclaimed, "I didn't know that was Mick sitting there!" Two days later we are still getting used to it. So here are some before and after photos for you to see the new, or old, Mick. I'm sure some of you are thrilled; as for me and Cheide we will be mourning the facial hair for a few more days. =)

2 comments:

Em said...

how ironic that i should be painting Shawn this very moment with the imaginary handlebar mustache that he dreams of. Frankly. I'm a fan of keepin' his 'stache in the imaginary land, but we'll have a moment of silence for Mick's lost face hair.

Mary Ann said...

I am so glad it's gone....sorry!