Background

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Funshine



With the warm Spring sunshine coming around more often lately, we have tried to go outside as often as possible. Malachi likes to inspect the grass, the dirt, and anything else he can reach that happens to be on the ground. And of course, being the culinary professional that he is, he has to taste everything. I bought him this hat to try to keep his face and head safe from the sun, but I think it looks kind of dorky. What is your opinion?
Yesterday while outside I carried him around the yard to "explore". We explored the blossoms on the tree, the vines on the fence, the clothesline, the water hose, (again) and of course the dirty shovel. I love to watch his face as he sees new things. He is so curious about everything. Everything he finds is an exciting new treasure and every day is another new adventure. I am so enjoying this little boy.

No comments: